Charlotte, a blue girl, moves from Vermont to a gloomy town called Clamburg. She is dropped off at Mu Elementary School and meets a student and the school's Giant Kitty. She enters her new classroom and meets her teacher, Mr. Milk. Vendetta, a villainous green girl, enters the room and it is revealed that everyone is afraid of her, due to her ability to make "hideous things". Mr. Milk attempts to teach the students, but Vendetta proclaims that she wants to have recess. Afraid to disobey her, Mr. Milk tells the class that it is time for recess. Charlotte goes outside and starts singing while she is swinging. Vendetta tells her that her hamster, Grudge, doesn't like singing. He cuts the rope off of the swing and Charlotte falls to the ground. Vendetta warns her that "he can cut more than rope with those scissors". Once Vendetta leaves, Charlotte says that Vendetta is "mysterious, but nice" and hopes that they will be best friends.
Fiendish Trivia Edit
- This episode aired on July 14, 2003 along with the following episodes, web episode 2 and 3.
- A poster for Muffin Films, another project by Amy Winfrey, can be seen in the classroom.
- This episode and "Show and Tell" were remade for television into "Charlotte's First Day".
- The hidden message above the video on the Making Fiends website reads: "The first episode of Making Fiends a web series by Amy Winfrey, the creator of Muffinfilms.com and Big Bunny. This is a cartoon about a two little girls: Charlotte and Vendetta."
- Aglaia Mortcheva as Vendetta
- Peter Merryman as Mr. Milk, Marvin, Grudge, Malachi
- Amy Winfrey as Charlotte, Giant Kitty, Marion
- New Student on MakingFiends.com
"New Student" • "Show and Tell" • "Vegetables" • "Scissor Fiend" • "Halloween" • "Kitty Kitty Kitty" • "Shrinking Slug" • "Birthday" • "Mrs. Minty" • "Feeding Pets"